Welcome to the Summer Hybrid CEP 900 and CEP 930!
There are a couple of immediate things to do:
- Every time you visit the site, you should Log In to the course website (see upper right-hand corner of the site). Use your MSU username. Your password has been sent to you via email.
- Read the syllabus, it has important details about the course
- If you don’t already have one, get a “Gravatar” and associate it with your MSU email address.
- Gravatar stands for ‘Globally Recognized Avatar’ and allows you to be identified on the course site. Simply follow the instructions on the Gravatar website, again being sure to associate it with your MSU email.
- Additional help is available via this YouTube video. It’s developed for a different course, so the last step (about checking a course page) does not apply, but it otherwise should be helpful. You can check your Gravatar on the Base Groups page accessed through the top-level menu of this site.
- Some readings are password protected. The password for these readings has been sent to you via email.